OptixCare Eye Lubricant (20gm)
Optixcare Eye Lubricant, the number-one selling ocular lubricant to veterinary ophthalmologists across North America, is a moisturizing ophthalmic lubricant in a unique carbomer gel that is specifically designed for animal use. Carbomer gel is a well-known stabilizer that promotes adhesion to the surface of the eye and has extender-like properties. When applied to the eye, the carbomer gel “swells” in the presence of NaCl (within tears) and changes consistency to a clear, water-like suspension over the surface of the eye.
- Moisturizing ophthalmic lubricant in a unique carbomer gel
- Specifically designed for animal use
- Carbomer gel swells in the presence of tears and changes consistency to a clear, water-like suspension over the surface of the eye
- Rapidly disperses to protect the cornea and conjunctiva
- Clings to the surface of the eye to ease the discomfort of dry eye
- Helps to prevent ocular dehydration
- Provides long-lasting lubrication for improved comfort
- For use in dogs and cats
- Works great with Optixcare Wipes
Please note: The 25gm and 15gm sizes of this product have been discontinued and replaced with one 20gm size.