OptiVet Eye Care (0.5oz.)
OptiVet Eye Care is a veterinary-researched, developed and clinically proven sodium hyaluronate eye solution used to support eye tissues and the overall health of the visual system.
- Alternative therapy to cyclosporine and other medical drops.
- Vitamin B6 and Taurine support eye tissue and the overall health of the visual system.
- Will not alter the normal conjunctival epithelium.
- Increased lubricating quality of tear film.
- Reduction of healing time of corneal epithelium (i.e. corneal ulcers).
- All natural, non-toxic and safe.
HA in Dogs:
The tear film of the eye contains a high percentage of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), extremely important in the health and lubrication of the eye. As the dog ages or when disease sets in, HA levels decline, causing the breakdown of connective tissue in the eye. Opti Vet is the first product on the market designed specifically to suppress inflammation and enhance healing.
Directions for Use:
Flush the affected eye as needed or as directed by your veterinarian.
|Additional Info||Click here for more information about this product on the Kinetic Vet website.|