Numotizine is for the treatment of pneumonia, bronchitis, colds and related conditions in horses. Its thick paste holds heat and promotes circulation, and is easy to both apply and remove. Excellent for treatment of tense, sore areas or chronic injuries with stubborn edema, but not where there is fresh injury or inflammation.
Originally made for people, Numotizine has been expanded to a Veterinary Poultice with amazing relief for the sore stiff leg, sprains, tendinitis, bruises and effective for painful swellings. It can be applied to areas of fresh muscular injury, bites and abscesses. Numotizine poultice is known in the veterinary area as "the pink stuff", and has been widely used for decades for race horses especially.
For use as a topical analgesic
- Provides temporary relief of muscle pain, soreness and stiffness
- Effective on strains, sprains, bruises, ligament and tendon injuries
- For use following strenuous exercise or overexertion
- Useful as a counterirritant in treating painful swelling or when massage is indicated
- Also commonly applied to bites, abscesses and areas of fresh muscular injury
- Useful as a hoof packing to draw out heat and inflammation
|Additional Info||Click here for more information about this product on the manufacturer's website.|