Malaseb Shampoo and Flush
Malaseb Shampoo combines antibacterial and antifungal agents with coat conditioners. Its unique formulation helps with dandruff, ringworms, yeast, and other bacterial infections.
The active ingredients, 2% miconazole nitrate and 2% chlorhexidine gluconate, are a key part of a formula that veterinarians have recommended for years. Malaseb® Shampoo is gentle on skin, tough on skin infections.
- Contains: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%, Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- Combats dermatological fungal and bacterial infections
- Includes a surfactant base to remove damaged lipids from the skin
- Conditions the coat to retain moisture
- Descales and degreases the coat without stripping
- Free of dyes and fragrances
Malaseb Flush is formulated with 0.2% miconazole nitrate and 0.2% chlorhexidine gluconate to help combat fungal and bacterial infections of the skin. Malaseb® Flush is specially formulated for dermatological conditions associated with infections responsive to miconazole nitrate and chlorhexidine gluconate.
- Cleans, descales and degreases
- Ideal for spot application including hard-to-reach areas of abrasions, hot spots and minor lacerations requiring an antifungal/antibacterial solution
- Free of alcohol, dyes and fragrances
- Miconazole nitrate 0.2% and chlorhexidine gluconate 0.2%