Hytryl [Hyaluronic Acid] 10mg/mL 6mL Vial
HyTryl is a sterile 6 mLsolution containing 60mg of Sodium Hyaluronate (10 mg/mL). For use on horses, dogs and cats.
- Hytryl® is a Sodium Hyaluronate sterile post surgical lavage solution designed to replace synovial fluid lost during surgery.
- Normalization of the joint following arthrotomy.
- Sterile Sodium Hyaluronate.
- 60 mg/6mL vial (10 mg/mL)
- Molecular weight 450,000-500,000 DA
- 5 vials included
- Instill this medical device as the final lavage prior to surgical closure of the joint space.
- Volume to be determined by veterinary surgeon.
- Discard any unused portion of vial contents.
|Additional Info||Click here for more information about this product on the Kinetic Vet website.|