Equimax Equine Dewormer (6.42gm) Tube
Equimax is an apple-flavored parasite and tapeworm control.
As the most common disease of horses today, internal parasites can cause extensive internal damage. You may notice the dull hair coat, hoof problems, weight loss and colic, but most of the damage goes unseen.
Treat and protect your horse from the most common parasitic threats with one safe, effective compound.
Equimax is the only combination of ivermectin/praziquantel dewormer safe for ALL horses, including foals four weeks of age and older, pregnant and lactating mares, and breeding stallions.
(Ivermectin 1.87%, praziquantel 14.03%)
- Formulated specifically for use in horses
- Has been shown 100% effective against the most common species of tapeworms
- Smooth, quick-dissolving paste
- Indicated for treatment and control of tapeworms, large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, stomachworms, bots, lungworms and threadworms
- Proven safe for foals, breeding stallions, pregnant and lactating mares
- A full dose contains enough active ingredients to treat horses weighing up to 1320 lb
- Easy-to-use-and-handle syringe/applicator for more accurate dosing
- Apple flavored