C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Dogs (30Ct.)
C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Dogs, featuring the exclusive Dual-Enzyme System, are made from select beefhide to combine a natural antiseptic plus an abrasive texture that works with the dog's chewing action to loosen tartar and provide clinically proven plaque control. Helps clean teeth and freshen breath even when brushing isn’t possible. Appealing poultry flavor.
- Helps keep teeth clean and breath fresh, even on days when brushing isn’t possible.
- Tasty poultry-flavored chew may be given daily.
- Combines natural antiseptic activity with abrasive action for clinically proven plaque control
- Exclusive Dual-Enzyme System eliminates plaque-forming bacteria
- Made using select beefhide, for veterinary use only
- Give your dog at least 1 chew daily to reduce plaque and calculus